The older archives (>10 years old) have been substantially recovered -- more than 23,800 files' worth -- and are now reachable through the search engine and via file download. Email here if you have any questions.
Your support is essential if the service is to continue, there are bandwidth bills to pay every month and failing disk drives to replace. Volunteers do the work, but disk drives and bandwidth are not free. We encourage you to contribute financially, even a dollar helps. Click here to donate.
Welcome to the new Radio4all website! If you cannot log in, you may need to reset your password. Email here if you need additional support.
 
Program Information
The Richie Allen Show
Ukraine hysteria - the real motives - Nordstream II and Cuban Missile Crisis in reverse
Daily Program
 Bristol Broadband Co-operative  Contact Contributor
The Richie Allen Show Tuesday February 15th 2022
by The Richie Allen Show
https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/richieallen/episodes/2022-02-15T11_33_55-08_00

Richie is joined by Tony Gosling

Top broadcast journalist Tony Gosling came on to discuss the bombshell that Virginia Giuffre has settled out of court with Prince Andrew. Ms Giuffre had been suing the Duke of York, claiming he sexually assaulted her on three occasions when she was 17, allegations he has repeatedly denied. A letter filed to the US district court on Tuesday said the Duke and Ms Giuffre had reached an out-of-court settlement. Tony discusses this and more with Richie.
www.thisweek.org.uk

A “settlement in principle” has been reached between Prince Andrew and Virginia Giuffre in the civil sex claim filed in the U.S., court documents seen Tuesday by a variety of news outlets show.

The agreement between the Queen’s son and Giuffre brings an end to the legal process and means he will not face a jury trial on sexual abuse claims.

The New York Times reports the amount Andrew, 61, will pay Giuffre is confidential, the parties said in a joint statement attached to the filing.

Andrew also “intends to make a substantial donation” to a charity “in support of victims’ rights,” the statement says.

The lawsuit claimed Prince Andrew sexually assaulted alleged Jeffery Epstein victim Giuffre, 38, who was underage at the time of the alleged attack. Giuffre had accused the prince of committing battery and intentionally inflicting emotional distress upon her, as Breitbart News reported.

Guiffre said she was forced to have sex with the Duke when she was 17-years-old at properties owned by deceased paedophile Epstein in Manhattan and in the Caribbean, as well as in London.

Prince Andrew has stridently denied having sex with the teenager, saying in 2019: “It didn’t happen.”

In the statement on Tuesday, Andrew said it was “known that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked countless young girls over many years,” and that he “regrets his association with Epstein and commends the bravery of Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others.”

The statement’s depiction of Giuffre as courageous contrasts sharply with the way Andrew’s lawyers described her in October, when they asked Judge Lewis A. Kaplan of Federal District Court to dismiss her lawsuit, the Times adds.

Download Program Podcast
00:35:00 1 Jan. 1, 1
  View Script
    
 00:35:00  48Kbps mp3
(17MB) Mono
298 Download File...